We are pleased to announce that we are now a part of the SuffolkPro Help network.
Suffolk ProHelp is a network of businesses who offer support free of charge to voluntary organisations and community groups. We have been looking for a way to contribute to our local community in a meaningful and ongoing basis, and having spoken at length with Suffolk ProHelp it felt like a great fit. Several people associated with Andrew Laws Associates Ltd have enjoyed volunteering in a variety of ways in the past and we are really pleased to be able to make volunteering a part of our working lives.
Part of the challenge of engaging an Internet Marketing agency like Andrew Laws Associates Ltd is knowing what help is available. So here a fairly rough and ready (and certainly not complete) list of ways we might be able to help:
- Do you need help setting up and managing a Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or other social network presence?
- Would you like to know how to create motivating content that will help your organisation meet its goals?
- Is your core message getting to the right people? We can help you figure out who your audience is and how to reach them efficiently.
- Does your website need some love?
- Could you use a little help with strategic marketing planning?
- Are you aware of which Internet services could help your organisation for free?
- Have you considered making short videos for Facebook or YouTube?
On our podcast we frequently talk about how Internet Marketing is a broad spectrum. When there is so much information available it can be difficult to filter out the chaff and focus on the good bits. If that sounds like a challenge you would appreciate some help with then please let us know.