A lot of SEO and Internet Marketing advice is a bit, well, complicated.
A lot of blogs and podcasts assume you already have a certain level of Internet Marketing knowledge. The Internet Marketing for Humans Podcast is different.
Internet Marketing for Humans previous episodes
- Remarketing. What is it and why do we love it?
- Content is king but what format is the kingmaker?
- Celebrating the greatness of creativity and collaboration with Ed Ngai.
- Simplifying your message with Helen Oldfield
- Instagram Reels 101: Profiting through creativity
- Google My Business are rolling out new features – but why?
- Boring SEO jobs and why NOW is the right time to do them
- AB Testing 101
- HARO – The easy way to be an expert in any industry.
- Instagram Guides: What When Why
- Search Intent – what is it and why is it so important?
- Top tips for better video calls.
- Backlinks – What are they, why do we want them and where do we get them from?
- What to do when your marketing plans are seriously disrupted
- How to turbo boost your email marketing
- E-commerce SEO – quick wins and getting ahead of competitors
- What do companies like Lead Forensics do and why?
- The simple way to do SEO for YouTube videos
- Clarifying your business message through good design
- The most important SEO fact for ranking
- Why Google My Business could be the best free marketing tool, ever!
- The fast way to find opportunities in any market.
- How to speak to people at networking events.
- The importance of being yourself on LinkedIn
- Why SEO is sometimes the worst way to market.
- What is search volume and what can it do for you?
- What the hell is TikTok?
- The SEO Optimisation Myth
- Moving your business forward with branding
- Why goal setting and mindset is crucial for success
- How to stop copy pasting your time
- Instagram likes are going to disappear
- The right way to use blog commenting to drive traffic
- Why it is crucial to claim your Google My Business profile and how to do it.
- This is the reason you shouldn’t ignore Pinterest
- The easy way of blogging and creating content, even when you’ve got nothing to say
- The five things you must know before you start podcasting
- Make your processes excellent
- Facebook has made it simple to benchmark your competitors
- Social Networking Vs Social Media
- The importance of making mistakes
- Instagram kills off spy mode
- Linked In – Increasing reach just got much easier
- Google Ads – 6 things you really need to know to win
- 5 simple website improvements to boost sales
- Facebook posts – the ONE thing you need know to win!
- Why are people saying SEO is dead?
- Should you use www for your website address or not?
- How many domains should you own?
- How to choose a domain name
- What is PPC advertising and which platform is best?
- 5 Social Media mistakes you might already be making
- What are Google Search Console errors?
- How many websites should you have?
- What could go wrong if you ignore Google Business?
- What is SEO and should you care?
Podcast Subscription links:
What is this podcast about?
Here at Andrew Laws Associates we pride ourselves in proving advice and consultancy that is easy to understand, regardless of what you already do or don’t know. So our podcast has been designed to be easy to understand and simple to digest. Most episodes are only five or ten minutes long; so are short enough to listen to on your way to the office.
The Internet Marketing for Humans podcast is:
- Full of useful tips for promoting your business
- Designed to demystify the world of Internet Marketing
- Here to help you utilise the latest Internet Marketing techniques to promote your business
- Dissolving the veil of mystery around the world of SEO
This podcast is not:
- Full of bewildering technobabble and industry acronyms
Regardless of your level of Internet Marketing knowledge, we hope ‘Internet Marketing for Humans’ will be useful to you. Please choose an episode from below to start your journey into the wonderful world of pushing your business forward with Internet Marketing.
If there is a topic you could like us to cover, please get in touch…